Has Sleep Apnea Impaired Your Quality of Life?
Did you know that there is a direct connection between your quality of life and your sleep health?
Studies have shown that:
- Men who use a CPAP device to help treat their sleep apnea have seen an improvement in their sexual function and satisfaction.
- Better sleep will help you feel better. A better quality of sleep can reduce your sensitivity to pain.
- Men can lower their blood pressure if they use a CPAP device to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Sleep deprived teens may have increased resistance to insulin.
- Obesity and depression have been found to be root causes of daytime sleepiness. Your weight and your mental health can affect your alertness.
- Treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) can also reduce many other symptoms which can lead to a better quality of life.
Please follow and like us: