Are There Any Other Products or Programs To Help With Sleep Apnea?
For those of you who may not have sleep apnea, there are many self-help products and programs on the market today, and because you are concerned about the efficiency of your breathing and the quality of your sleep, you may find many of them interesting:
- Optimal Breathing Store and School – Breathing Development, Research, Education, Services, Programs for Superior Health, Peak Performance, Self Expression & Life Extension. Self help and health practitioner training programs. For more information, click here.
- Oxygen Enhanced Exercise and Rest – Oxygen is critical to EVERY human function. Most often MORE IS BETTER.
Statistical guidelines for Optimal Breathing – For state of the art breathing development I recommend the Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit developed by Michael Grant White at breathing.com. This kit includes 10 customized programs for
- General breathing development
- Deepest Calm for anxiety-panic, headaches, high blood pressure, pain reduction, emotional balance, stress management
- Energy, Vitality, Mood Elevation
- Focus, Concentration
- Meditation enhancement
- Smoke or Smoking Recovery
- Shortness of breathing including Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, and Emphysema
- Singing, Speaking and Personal Power
- Sleeping and Snoring
- Weight Management
It includes proprietary programs stemming from 85,000 Optimal Breathing test takers scores to glean the 5 most important skills in breathing and how to develop them in the shortest possible time.